Since 2003, Iron Bridge Private Equity has invested in a number of private companies across a wide array of industries. Each of these companies has potential for high growth and typically a proprietary model or competitive advantage in its space. Our focus today is on working with mid-market companies with revenues between $15 – $100 million to help them reach their full growth potential by bringing capital, contacts and experience to assist in achieving breakthrough success. We make both control and non-control investments based on the company’s structure and circumstances.
With a successful record and extensive experience and background, we have invested in a number of private companies from power plants, sports marketing, healthcare and technology. Our legal, finance and operating experience has allowed us to holistically view companies and projects in order to mitigate risk and unlock their full potential.
Some of the companies we have invested in include the following:
- VoApps – Offers a proprietary B to B solution to reach customers on their cell phones.
- Car 360 – a provider of marketing tools for the online auto sales industry. Iron Bridge recently exited this investment through a sale to Carvana.
- UserIQ – Provides a unique marketing metrics and real time data for SAS companies.
- Lyft – a leader in the ride sharing economy space, planning a public exit in 2019.
- PlayOn Sports – The leading provider of high school sporting events on the internet.
- West Park Capital – Owns a licensed consumer lender in the UK.
- Accuitis – Biotech firm with an exciting potential new treatment for certain skin disorders.